The Whiteheat WH80T Condensing Combi Boiler 25Kw can be reliably recommend by installers to their customers for years of trouble free operation.
Not all boilers are the same – just take a look at what the White Boiler Company’s Whiteheat WH80T Condensing Combi Boiler 25Kw has to offer:
- SEDBUK A rated.
- 5 Year guarantee.
- Innovative low energy consumption.
- Large digital visible temperature adjustment.
- Exceptionally quiet in operation.
- User friendly touch controls, simple and easy to use.
- Integral valve kit eliminates unsightly valves outside the boiler.
- Compact in size – 700mm high, 400mm wide and 300mm deep.
- Built-in deep seal condensation trap designed to reduce nuisance freezing in winter.
- Flexible condensation pipe conveniently located after the trap.
- Manual and automatic air vent allows air out of the system more easily when commissioning.
- Brass and premium branded components for lasting quality.
- The high density foam lining of the WH80T keeps the heat in and also allows for quiet operation.
- Removable side panels, hence easy access to internal components.
- Built in automatic by-pass therefore no need for external by-pass valve.
- Low NOx class 5 meets new stringent building codes.
- The weather compensator option makes the boilers perfect for new build projects.
- Solar compatible.
- Minimum low power of 3.6kW further reduces energy cost.
- Greater energy saving through the appliance modulating.
- Lightweight design to aid installation.
- CH max output (Adj. modulation) 3.6kW – 21.4kW
- DHW max output (Adj. modulation) 3.6kW – 25.4kW
- DHW flow rate @ 30°C rise = 11.9 L/Min, and @ 35°C rise 10.2 L/Min.
Built to exacting ISO 9001 standards using quality components, all of the boilers carry the European CE mark. Each White Boiler Co. appliance undergoes rigorous testing and operating procedure’s before being carefully packed for maximum protection, ready to leave their factory.
The White Boiler Co. only use the highest quality components from leading industry manufacturers e.g. Honeywell, Grundfos and Giannoni to name but a few.
To find out more about this boiler visit the Whiteheat WH80T website.