The Ravenheat HE98S condensing system boiler 25Kw can be reliably recommended by installers to their customers for years of trouble free operation.
Not all boilers are the same – just take a look at what the Ravenheat HE98S condensing system boiler 25Kw has to offer:
Built to exacting ISO 9001 standards using quality components, carrying the European CE mark. Each appliance undergoes a rigorous testing and operating procedure before being carefully packed for maximum protection, ready to leave the factory.
The HE98S System boiler has a high resolution backlit LCD screen, featuring customer friendly buttons for optimum operation, making it easy to use in poor light conditions. This feature enables the user to easily set the heating temperatures and view the system pressure.
Single coil stainless steel heat exchanger.
The stainless steel single coil heat exchanger will ensure constant water speeds over a long life cycle, coupled with this being able to access the heat exchanger from the front facilitates ease of service through the life cycle of the boiler. The coil itself is designed to have wide water ways which lessens the likelihood of debris build up in the heat exchanger, the absence of manifolds lengthens the life expectancy of the heat exchanger by reducing the number of weld points and the number of seals.
Brass and copper manifold.
Premium brass and copper with a Grundfos pump and SIT gas valve. Pull out and drop down control panel allows total access for servicing.
- SEDBUK A Rated.
- 5 year warranty.
- Opentherm compatible.
- Compact size: Height – 700mm, Width – 400mm, Depth – 300mm.
- Fully ERP compliant.
- Backlit LCD.
- Whisper quiet in operation.
- Built in frost protection.
- Integral colour coded valve kit eliminates unsightly valves below the boiler.
- High density insulation.
- Minimum low power of only 3.7kW further reduces energy cost.
- Brass and premium branded components for lasting quality.
- Stainless steel main heat exchanger.
- Fully accessible from the front making servicing easier.
- Side clearance of only 1mm required.
- Easy release control panel allows easy access for servicing.
- Built-in deep condensate trap designed to reduce external nuisance freezing in winter.
- Multi fix wall hanging bracket available (Optional)
- Flexible condensate pipe for multi positioning discharge drain.
- Lightweight design to aid installation.
- Removeable side panels.
- Built in automatic by-pass.
- Low Nox class 6 – 36.06mg/kWh.
- Anti-locking pump and valve feature.
- stand-off bracket available for piping down the back of the appliance (Optional)
240V Switching Or Volt Free.
Demand heat by using a basic switch live into the side of the PCB housing, or wire direct to the main PCB with volt free or Opentherm.
Opentherm. (Compatible controls required)
Opentherm boilers provide more precise control directly from the room thermostat to the boiler’s software which modulates the gas valve and central heating pump. This allows the precise gas input requirement to match the varying demand signal i.e. if the house needs to be one degree warmerthe control tells the boiler it can start and run at a lower power. By reducing the flow temperature to a minimum of the heat required, the flow temperature is kept below the dew point (50°C), thus allowing the boiler to operate in condensing mode which is more efficient. Without Opentherm even with the best controls the boiler will always run at full power consuming significantly more energy (both gas and electric) effecting the homeowner’s energy bill. Whereas with our HE98S System by just applying the necessary heat there is a significant saving available and all of this is done automatically by the boiler and its controls.
Ravenheat only use the highest quality components from leading industry manufacturers e.g Honeywell, Grundfos and Giannoni to name but a few.
To find out more about this boiler please visit the Ravenheat website.