The Ravenheat HE98S condensing combi boiler 31Kw can be reliably recommended by installers to their customers for years of trouble free operation.
Not all boilers are the same – just take a look at what the Ravenheat HE98S condensing combi boiler 31Kw has to offer:
- SEDBUK A Rated.
- 5 Year warranty.
- Open-therm compatible.
- Weather compensation (Optional).
- DHW flow rate of 12 l/min @ 35°C rise.
- Compact size: H-700mm, W-400mm, D-300mm.
- Fully ErP compliant.
- Backlit LCD.
- Whisper quiet in operation.
- Built in frost protection.
- Integral colour coded valve kit eliminates unsightly valves below the boiler.
- User friendly controls, simple and easy to use.
- High density insulation.
- DHW pre-heat function.
- Minimum low power of only 3.7kw further reduces energy costs.
- Brass, copper and premium branded components for long lasting quality.
- Stainless Steel main heat exchanger.
- Fully accessible from the front, making servicing easier.
- Side clearance of only 1mm required.
- Easy release control panel allows easy access for servicing.
- Built-in deep condensate trap designed to reduce external nuisance freezing in winter.
- Multi fix wall hanging bracket available (Optional).
- Flexible condensation pipe for multi positioning discharge drain.
- Lightweight design to aid installation.
- Removeable side panels.
- Built in automatic by-pass.
- Low Nox class 6 – 36.06 mg/kWh.
- Anti-locking pump and valve feature.
- Stand off bracket available for piping down the back of the appliance (Optional).
Ravenheat only use the highest quality components from leading industry manufacturers e.g Honeywell, Grundfos and Giannoni to name but a few.
To find out more about this boiler please visit the Ravenheat website.