Ravenheat HE30S Compact condensing combi boiler 31kW is built to exacting ISO 9001 standards using quality components, carrying the European CE mark. Each appliance undergoes a rigorous testing and operating procedure before being carefully packed for maximum protection, ready to leave the Ravenheat factory.
The HE30S combination boiler has a high resolutionbacklit LCD screen, featuring customer friendly buttons for optimum operation, making it easy to use in poor light conditions. This feature enables the user to easily set the heating and hot water temperatures, central heating times and view the system pressure. He30S Combination Boiler – 31kW to domestic hot water (DHW) output with DHW flow rate of 12 litres a minute through a 35°C rise.
Single Coil Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger.
The stainless steel single coil heat exchanger will ensure constant water speeds over a long life cycle, coupled with this being able to access the heat exchanger from the front facilitates ease of service through the life cycle of the boiler. The coil itself is designed to have wide water ways which lessens the likelihood of debris build up in the heat exchanger, the absence of manifolds lengthens the life expectancy of the heat exchanger by reducing the numberof weld points and the number of seals.
New Pipe Configuration.
The colour coded valve pack for the HE30S Compact comes complete with copper tails, standing the pipes 12mm from the wall so no off-sets are required for pipe clips. The revised pipe configuration from left to right is as follows: Condensate, CH Flow, DHW Outlet, Gas Inlet, Cold Mains and CH return. The isolation valves are hidden from view by the front cover.
- SEDBUK A rated.
- 10 year warranty (T’s & C’s apply)
- Open therm compatible.
- Weather compensation (Optional)
- DHW flow rate of 12l/min @ 35°C rise.
- Compact size: H-700mm, W-400mm, D-265mm.
- Fully ERP compliant.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Whisper quiet in operation.
- Built in frost protection.
- Integral colour coded valve kit eliminates unsightly valves below the boiler.
- User friendly controls, simple and easy to use.
- High density insulation.
- DHW pre-heat function.
- Minimum low power of only 4kW further reduces energy cost.
- External control connections easily located on PCB housing.
- Brass and premium branded components for lasting quality.
- Stainless steel main heat exchanger.
- Fully accessible from the front making servicing easier.
- Side clearance of only 1mm required.
- Easy release control panel allows full access for servicing.
- Built-in deep condensate trap designed to reduce external nuisance freezing in winter.
- Multi fix wall hanging bracket available (Optional)
- Flexible condensate pipe for multi positioning discharge drain.
- Lightweight design to aid installation.
- Removeable side panels.
- Built in automatic by-pass.
- Low Nox class 6 – 36.06mg/kWh.
- Anti-locking pump and valve feature.
- Stand off bracket available for piping down the back of the appliance (Optional)
Open Therm. (Compatible room stat required)
Open Therm boilers provide more precise control directly from the room thermostat to the boiler’s software which modulates the gas valve and central heating pump. This allows the precise gas input requirement to match the varying demand signal i.e. if the house needs to be one degree warmerthe control tells the boiler it can start and run at a lower power. By reducing the flow temperature to a minimum of the heat required, the flow temperature is kept below the dew point (50°C), thus allowing the boiler to operate in condensing mode which is more efficient. Without Open Therm even with the best controls the boiler will always run at full power consuming significantly more energy (both gas and electric) effecting the homeowner’s energy bill.
Whereas with our HE30S Compact by just applying the necessary heat there is a significant saving available and all of this is done automatically by the boiler and its controls.
The new HE30S can be fitted with either a 100mm standard (Concentric) flue, or a 125mm flue duct or a twin (Eccentric) flue duct, which can be installed either vertical or horizontal, depending on the customers requirement. A one metre standard horizontal flue kit is supplied , this can extend to 8 metres if required, or 13 metres vertical (maximum without bends).
For more information please visit Ravenheat website.