- SEDBUK A rated.
- 5 Year warranty.
- Open-Therm compatible.
- Weather compensation (Optional).
- DHW flow rate of 12l/min @ 35°C rise.
- Compact size: H-700mm x W-400mm x D-300mm.
- Fully ErP compliant.
- Backlit LCD digital display.
- Whisper quiet in operation.
- Built in frost protection.
- Integral colour coded valve kit eliminates unsightly valves below the appliance.
- User friendly controls, simple and easy to use.
- High density insulation.
- DHW pre-heat function.
- Minimum low power of only 3.7kW further reduces energy costs.
- Brass and premium branded components for long lasting quality.
- Stainless Steel main heat exchanger.
- Internal components fully accessible from the front making servicing easier.
- Side clearance of only 1mm required.
- Easy release control panel allows easy access for servicing.
- Built-in deep condensate trap designed to reduce external nuisance freezing in winter.
- Multi-fix wall hanging bracket available (Optional)
- Flexible condensation pipe for multi positioning discharge drain.
- Lightweight design to aid installation.
- Removeable side panels.
- Built in automatic by-pass.
- Low Nox class 6 – 36.06mg/kWH.
- Anti-locking pump and valve feature.
- Stand off bracket available for piping down the back of the appliance (Optional).
The HE98S stays true to the Ravenheat brand by offering premium components and features for straightforward installation and servicing. However, by offering the latest in smart home heating controls, these boilers are also able to take efficient home comfort to the next level.
The HE98S comes with OpenTherm operational compatibility as standard and comes complete with the Honeywell round modulating room stat and internet gateway for connection to the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app. This is available to Android and iOS users free of charge via the App Store and allows customers to achieve greater efficiency and comfort in their homes, plus greater control either in the house or remotely via their smartphone.*
The LCD backlit feature screen enables easier visual operation for both the homeowner and installer, while boiler touch controls make it simpler to set the heating and hot water temperatures and see the system pressure.
OpenTherm packs consist of a round stat (wired or wireless option), wi-fi gateway along with comfort app.
To find out more about this boiler visit the Ravenheat website.
*Smartphone not included.