Fernox TF1 Total Filter Compact 22mm.
- A high performance in-line system filter
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces and access areas
- Easy to fit – multiple orientation capability
- Fast and easy to clean without dismantling unit
- Remove system contaminents
- Fits vertical and horizontal pipe work
- Will not block or restrict flow
- As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any Fernox TF1 filter
- Maximum temperature 100°C
- Maximum working pressure 3 bar
- Maximum flow rate 50 L/min
- Magnetic characteristics – 900Gauss Neodymium magnet assembly
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon plastic
The Fernox TF1 Total Filter Compact 22mm is a high performance in-line filter, which allows hydrocyclonic action to deliver contaminents to the unit’s specially designed magnet assembly, removing and containing them from the system water.
The Fernox TF1 Total Filter Compact 22mm has been developed to fit into domestic heating systems where installation access may be restricted. In situations where headroom is limited, the TF1 compact can be installed at an angle of 45° without compromising performance, to allow magnet removal when cleaning the unit.
The Fernox TF1 Total Filter Compact 22mm can be connected directly onto 22mm pipe work using the valve fittings provided. The unit can be installed in either horizontal or vertical pipe work and has been conveniently designed to be positioned flush to a wall. The Fernox TF1 Total Filter Compact 22mm can be installed in any of 24 separate orientations enabled by its unique inlet / outlet mechanism, to allow the flow to be in any direction as it passes the unit.
Fernox has worked with the carbon trust to measure the carbon emissions of the Fernox TF1 Total Filter 22mm. They have undergone rigorous carbon analysis to enable the TF1 Compact to carry the Carbon Reduction Label.
For more information please visit Fernox TF1 Compact website.