ESI (ESZVA223P) 3 Port Actuator Head.
The ESZVA3P detachable head is simple to replace, with no need to drain down the actuator is designed to suit both 22mm and 28mm and fit directly onto the valve body used by the market leader, and similar type bodies, with the two supplied screws – making it a quick-fit direct replacement for most households.
These valves offer outstanding performance and high reliability to the user. Suitable for all domestic circumstances as well as light commercial applications.
The ESZVA3P actuator holds a 2 year warranty for consumer and installer peace of mind and are focused on value, quality and simplicity, offering an economical and durable solution for households.
- A direct replacement for the market leader.
- Neon Indicator to show when the system is calling for heat.
- Quiet operation, minimum power.
- Spring return action.
- Manual lever for filling/draining the system.
- Complete with detachable lead.
- Industry standard wiring colours.
- Quick and easy to install.
- 2 year warranty.
- Actuator Head – ESZVA3P
- Supply Voltage – 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption – 5W
- Fluid Temperature Min-Max – +5°C to +88°C.
- Operating Temperature – +5°C to +50°C.
- Flow Direction – As per arrow on valve body.
- Auxilary Switch Rating – 250V AC 4A
- Response opening – 16 seconds.
- Response closing – 7 seconds.
- Max Static Pressure – 8 Bar
- Complies with – EN60730-1, EN60730-2.7, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, LVD Directive 2006/95/EC.
For more information please visit ESI Controls website.