ESI 2 Port 22mm Motorised Zone Valve, (ESZV222L).
The ESI Controls range of 2 port Motorised Zone Valves are easy-fit, with a simple clip on/off detachable actuator head and lead. The actuator has been designed to fit directly onto the valve body used by the market leader, and similar type bodies, with the two supplied screws – making it a quick-fit direct replacement for most households.
The ESZV222L spring return valves have been designed to be used in commercial, industrial and domestic central heating systems which, when correctly wired with an appropriate room stat, cylinder stat & programmer, will control the water flow from the boiler to hot water, and from the boiler to “central heating”. The composite materials reduce wear and noise providing exceptionally quiet operation whilst increasing the number of cycles to extend the zone valve life.
- 5 Year Warranty
- A direct replacement for the market leader.
- Spring return action.
- Manual lever for filling/draining the system.
- Replacement actuator head and motor available and easy to exchange.
- Complete with lead.
- Quiet operation, minimum power usage.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Supply voltage: 220 – 240 AC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 5W
- Fluid temperature Min-Max: +5°C to 88°C
- Operating temperature: +5°C to 50°C
- Flow direction: As per arrow on valve body.
- Auxiliary switch rating: 250V AC 4A
- Response opening: 16 seconds
- Response closing: 7 seconds
- Max static pressure: 8 Bar
- Max close off pressure: 1 Bar
- Complies with: EN60730-1, EN60730-2.7, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, LVD Directive 2006/95/EC
For more information please visit ESI Controls website.