ERT20RF Salus Electronic Thermostat with RF.
The ERT20RF from Salus Controls is a stylish and accurate dial thermostat. This thermostat has been specifically designed to be used for both volt free and AC heating applications, and can replace most common residential thermostats and is designed to be used with electric, gas or oil heating control systems. Unlike ordinary single unit design thermostats, this is a new type of thermostat separating the operational functions into two units.
- Volt free switching option.
- User friendly dial.
- Simple to use.
- 16 Amp receiver.
- LED Indication.
Thermostat Technical Data.
- Temperature Scale: Celsius.
- Range: 5°C – 30°C.
- Tolerance: Less than +/- 0.5°C at 25°C.
- Frost protection set point: 5°C.
- Power source: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (supplied).
Receiver Technical Data.
- Supply: 230Vac 50Hz.
- Rating Max: 16 (5) A SPST.
- Input/Output: 0-230V.
- Size: Width 130mm Height 95mm Depth 65mm.
For more information please visit Salus.